Straub couplings eliminate the need for any kind of pipe and preparation and only require a torque wrench to install. They save time and money and are easy to handle as they are lightweight and have a low profile.
-30C – +100C
Sizes 30 – 400mm
with Elastomer Seals
Stocked in Australia
Adelaide and Sydney
No special tooling
Seawater & Marine Applications
Made in Switzerland
Straub® Couplings can be used to join almost any material including PVC, steel, ductile iron and concrete.
- Connects the broadest variety of pipe materials; also ideal for CuNiFe
- Connects different diameters from 30mm to 400mm
- Can be used for pressure, drainage and vacuum pipes
Safe and Secure
Increasing internal pressure increases the contact pressure of the sealing lip putting less pressure on pipes.
- No risk of fire or explosion during installation
- No costs for safety measures
- Quadruple safety factor
- Straub® has all IACS approvals
- Flexible design absorbs over-stressing
Available with either EPDM or NBR seals with plenty of rubber to absorb vibrations/oscillations, reducing pressure blows, fatigue failures and offers exceptional noise reduction increasing passenger comfort.
Groundwork and industrial
Shipbuilding and offshore