KG2000 taking civil by storm
After launching our KG2000 Polypropylene civil piping system onto the market in November last year, we have experienced a better than expected uptake and acceptance of the product. KG2000 was first developed by Ostendorf Kunstoffe, a leading German pipe manufacturer, in 1999. KG2000 is a medium density Polypropylene with additional mineral compounds to increase the ring stiffness allowing the system to accept extreme forces. All fittings are manufactured to meet a rating of SN16 and pipes come in 2 forms being either SN10 or SN16.
KG2000 is unique in the fact that it has a complete system with pipes and injection moulded fittings from 110mm to 500mm meaning than no special fabrication or additional manufacturing of fittings is required. Being a push-fit type system, no special tooling or welding is required and being light weight, it is easy to handle and has less OH&S issues compared with much heavier alternatives such as concrete.
- Sizes available from 110mm to 500mm
- Full range of injection moulded bends, junctions & reducers
- All fittings rated to SN10
- Choice of pipe rating of SN10 or SN16
- Suitable for pH levels 2-12
- Simple, fast push-fit installation
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Suitable for use in civil, trade waste, sewer, stormwater and directly under airport runways!